Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Twilight Mania

I was sooo curious about this movie. It's a movie that everyone's talking about. My sister actually asked me to accompany her to watch it last Monday. Unfortunately, the movie house nearby is not showing Twilight, tsk tsk tsk.

The following day, me and my office mates got the chance to watch the movie, Last Full Show, at TriNoMa, Cinema 7, Seats Q9-Q11. And since I promised my sister that I would still accompany her, I watched the movie, once more, the following night. Same Mall, same Cinema. This time at Seats N12-N14, ha ha ha. Imagine that?! I watched Twilight twice, day after the other.

Hmmm, well, what can I say about the movie? Aside from the blushing every girl felt from the stares of Edward? hihihi... Seriously, its more of a love story. But nothing can beat the love story depicted by the movie "The Notebook", for me, at least. Many have said that they find the book more endearing, and that the movie had not shown the details that should be captured to thrill the audience. But as for me, a big NO to book reading, ha ha. I don't love reading, I'm contented with what the film would show me. Though it amazes me, I felt there's a missing piece, and I felt the yearning for the next episode of the movie, especially when the bad vampire was shown coming down the stairs. Well unlike Harry Potter, when a book ended, a chapter of Harry's life ended. You don't get unsatisfied after watching the film, but, you get excited on what would happen next. There, I've said it, I'm a bit unsatisfied with the movie. Ooops, sorry for Twilight lovers. Peace!

Okay, forget about criticisms. Let's talk about Edward, I mean, L-O-V-E. The scene that I love the most is this...


Why? Because I said so, ha ha. Kidding aside, I loved this scene because Edward forget everything (the consequences), just to save the life of Bella. As what Rosalie have said, this could be the start of revealing themselves, as vampires, to the common people. But, Edward just can't bear seeing Bella die. And it's all because of LOVE. How wonderful love is, right? I just wanted to drown myself watching love movies, for me to fall more deep into love. The feeling was so so so wonderful.Ü

There are a lot of intimate moments in the movie. Edward and Bella staring at each other. It's as if their eyes are enough to know what each other felt. But my hands are raised for Bella, he accepted Edward no matter what he is, no matter what he can do. As my poor memory remembered, she said that she is sure of three (3) things:



  1. Edward is a vampire

  2. Edward thirst for my (Bella's) blood

  3. I (Bella) is totally, unconditionally in love with Edward


And I even heard her told Edward so many times that she wasn't afraid of him. And even after she got hospitalized after Edward almost lost control and never stopped sucking her blood, she's still in love with him. She even wanted to be a vampire to be with Edward, forever. How sweet.Ü

As for Edward, I remember his role in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire during their baseball game. I don't know. Maybe because the HP film where he's at is a tournament. Here's the pictures:


Edward Cullen


Cedric Diggory


Just makes me miss Harry and Hermiogne.Ü And the best line I've heard from Edward were:



"You are my life now"

and
"I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe again"

(Bukisa ID #38271)

Content Source: Twilight Mania - Bukisa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment